I got through another day. Chuck and I went on a nice walk after dinner. I am going to try to get out and walk when I can. I am a little weary about running. I wouldn't want running to harm anything. So walking (at an upbeat pace) is my compromise.
I found out some of the things I need to stay away from:
* No lunch meat
* No soft cheeses (brie, feta, goat cheese, blue cheese)
* Some people recommend not drinking tap water
* Tylenol over Ibuprofen
* No aspartame (Crystal Light, diet sodas, things labeled “light”)
* No hot tubs, jacuzzis or hot baths. I imagine this also includes saunas, but I don't go in them anyway. 🙂
* Most fish (not a problem, I don't like it anyway)
* Never touch cat litter…something in the stool that is very bad)
* Limit caffeine to one serving a day (no problem….I stopped drinking caffeine)
So a lot of things I wouldn't have thought of before or known about. Chuck even did some research on the Tylenol/Ibuprofen thing because he didn't believe it, but thought it would be good advice to follow.
Chuck also called and told his mom the good news.