- At night, my hands would get really swollen. I wouldn’t be able to make a fist or anything. It didn’t look very good either. One day I remembered to take a picture. They are kind of scary! (Not quite as scary as my feet, though!)
- Next, A friend of mine brought some things to me at work last week. She really wanted me to have the baby. So she brought me Hot Tamales and some spicy chips. My favorite part of the chips were that they said “Industrial Strength” on the bottom. You can’t really see that in the picture.
- And if you haven’t tried these Oreos yet, you really should. They are SO yummy!
- A few weeks ago, Chuck and I were walking around the Mall of America and we saw the new displays they had at LEGO Land. I thought they were pretty cool. And they were enormous!
- Speaking of enormous, a couple months ago, I thought I was HUGE! Then I looked at some pictures from a couple months ago and compared them with more recent pictures. Clearly, I was not HUGE then. I obviously didn’t know I could get, uh, HUGE-er!
Happy randomness for the day!