Dannie Is 2 Months Old

Dannie Is 2 Months Old

20130113-140204.jpg

Our sweet, happy baby girl is two months old! What a sweetheart she is! Those kissable cheeks and that smile…oh man…melts my heart! She likes smiling at Chuck and me, but she lights up when Maddie talks to her! It is so sweet. I can’t wait for them to play together.

20130111-225158.jpg

Dannie had her 8 week checkup last week and the doc was impressed with her growth. 11 pounds, 4 ounces…up 3 pounds in 6 weeks. And 23″ long. She’s average on the growth charts, but a big (and very healthy) gain for her.

20130111-225344.jpg

She is a great eater and is going longer before feedings. She has more awake time during the day which is fun! And (knock on wood) I’ve been getting up only once at night to feed her for almost a week. I feed her around 10ish and then about 3 or 4, then 7ish. It’s been quite nice!

20130113-140242.jpg

She plays on her playmat and does tummy time, but doesn’t always like it. She’s a mover kicking her legs and flailing her arms. The doctor commented on how strong she is! She’s starting to get a bit more control of her ams and will sometimes hold her pacifier in or suck on her hands.

20130113-055808.jpg

20130113-055522.jpg

20130113-055541.jpg

We still aren’t sure what color her eyes are going to be, but if you ask Maddie what color they are, she will tell you “blue” 90% of the time. The other 10% they are brown…we are trying to teach her that mommy has brown eyes, but Maddie and daddy have blue eyes. πŸ™‚ Maddie is a good big sister and loves bringing Dannie toys. Dannie is only slightly concerned by this. πŸ™‚

20130113-060005.jpg

Time is flying by! Maddie is almost 2 and Dannie is 2 months old. It’s amazing how much your life can change in two years with two kids at home. I wouldn’t change it for the world!

20130113-140652.jpg

Here is Dannie’s 1 month post.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.