1. Going for a walk in the morning 2. Helping Chuck with the porch. 3. Realizing how great dresses are! 4. Seeing our friends' new house 5. Dinner with other friends at a really yummy place we haven't been before. (Khan's)
1. Getting to see the baby and the heartbeat! 2. Sending a picture of the baby to people! 3. Chuck got the car back together and working 4. More sitting in the garage hanging out with Chuck. 5. Dinner with the neighbors.
1. Week 9 starts 2. Lunch with a friend I don't see enough considering we both work downtown. 3. Just barely squeezing myself into a dress to show it to a friend! 4. Being reassured about things by my hubby. 5. Free piece of soffit from the Mexican construction guys
1. The start of a 3-day work week. 2. Eating one of my favorite soups. 3. Grapes 4. Sitting at my desk without my shoes on and resting my feet on my computer under my desk. So relaxing. 5. Watching True Blood in bed!
1. Going for a long walk on a gorgeous morning. 2. Chuck is so helpful and cut up downed trees in the neighborhood. 3. Watching Chuck play soccer 4. Reading outside during the soccer game 5. Long naps after a tasty dinner.
1. E-mailing someone when I am displeased with their service. 2. More tuna and noodles leftovers 3. Finding grapes in the fridge that my hubby bought me. 4. My coworker was back from vacation. I missed her! 5. Watching Chuck play video games.
1. Getting things picked up around the house in the morning. 2. Having energy this morning. 3. Tuna and noodles leftovers 4. Reading about what is to come. 5. Wandering around inside new houses that are being built
1. Getting lots done in a short amount of time this morning. 2. Catching up on my online scrabble games 3. V8 Fusion Pomegranate Blueberry juice 4. Meatballs and mashed potato leftovers for lunch. 5. Summer begins!
1. Getting up and going for a walk 2. Getting some birthday shopping done. 3. Making a key lime pie..YUM! 4. Meatballs, BBQ ribs, mashed potatoes….we ate well while celebrating 3 birthdays and Father's day! 5. Bonfire with the neighbors.
1. Things to put in my shoes so I can wear my less supportive shoes (the ones that aren't tennis shoes) with my skirt. 2. A red skirt. 3. Macaroni and mashed potatoes for dinner 4. Thunderstorms 5. Napping